3 cups arugula
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
1 orange, cut into segments
2 oz. Parmesan shavings
¼ cup pistachios, shelled
1 lemon, juiced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour a few cups of water in a large skillet and bring it to a boil with a
pinch of salt.
- Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes then drain well.
- Combine the arugula, asparagus and orange in a salad bowl.
- Top with the Parmesan shavings.
- For the dressing, mix the pistachio, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper
in a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve right away.