tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup tahini ½ cup raisins
4 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon water
¼ cup chives, chopped
¾ cup parsley, chopped
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
Salt and black pepper to taste
¼ cup fennel, chopped
¼ cup dill, chopped
¼ cup mint leaves, torn radishes, cut into matchsticks
¼ cup pistachios, toasted
¼ cup tarragon, chopped
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Put raisins in a bowl, add warm water to cover, leave aside for 30
minutes, drain and put in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix tahini with 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 3
tablespoons oil, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon water and whisk well.
- Arrange this on serving plates and leave them aside for now.
- In a salad bowl, mix parsley with cilantro, chives, fennel, mint, dill,
tarragon, remaining oil, the rest of the lemon juice, salt and pepper and
toss to coat.
- Divide this on tahini mix, top with